Sustained Collaboration Fund
Your journey is important. The organizations below are powerful stories that represent the NSI process and each have a unique story to tell. We hope that their success, struggles and goals will inspire you to think about your own collaboration strategy and set realistic expectations on how the process may unfold.
- How Art Nonprofits Came Together to Create Systemic Change (Arts for Incarcerated Youth Network)
- A Founder’s Homegrown Tutoring Nonprofit Thrives After Merge (Asian Youth Center, Project NEO)
- At-Risk Youth Service Nonprofits Join Forces to Strengthen Their Programming (Bienvenidos Children’s Center, Hillsides)
- Eastside Boys & Girls Clubs Merge to Rebrand (Boys & Girls Clubs of the West San Gabriel Valley, East Valley Boys & Girls Club)
- California Grantmakers Join Forces Through a New Initiative (Northern California Grantmakers, San Diego Grantmakers, Southern California Grantmakers)
- Four Health Centers Unite to Take on Changes in Healthcare (Eisner Pediatric & Family Medical Center, Saban Community Clinic, Venice Family Clinic, South Bay Family Health Care)
- How Two Nonprofits Merged to Offer Holistic Arts Education (InsideOut Community Arts, PS Arts)
- Two Charter Schools Merge to Improve STEM-Education in South Los Angeles (Math and Science College Prep, Crown Prep Academy)
- Small Arts Service Nonprofit Benefits From a National Nonprofit (The Dance Resource Center, Pentacle)
- Early NSI Case Studies
Curious who has received NSI funding in the past to explore and/or implement collaborative agreements?
Here’s a list of some of NSI’s 300+ past grantee partners