Sustained Collaboration Fund
The NSI has received feedback from organizations interested in applying for funding and from existing NSI grantees that they would welcome access to a list of consultants that are experienced in supporting the exploration and implementation of sustained collaboration agreements. This is an effort to provide such a consultant list.
- Organizations applying to the NSI are NOT required to use consultants from the list. The NSI does not warrant or guarantee the work of the consultants on the list.
- The list and the information provided by each consultant are meant only to provide guidance, information, and resources.
- Selecting a consultant from the list does NOT guarantee that the request for NSI funding will be granted.
- Nonprofits are encouraged to contact multiple consultants and conduct their own due diligence in determining which consultant is the best fit for their anticipated project.
Consultants who have been approved to date for inclusion in the NSI Consultant List are listed below. Two references were provided by each consultant, and contacted by the NSI as part of our due diligence process prior to including the consultant on this list.
Green Management Consulting Group, Inc.
La Piana Associates, Inc. (D/B/A La Piana Consulting)
Luis Vergara, Partner / Head of Practice
Seed Collaborative, LLC (formerly Hudson and Holland Advisors, LLC)
Bob Green, CPA, CITP, CGMA
ARE YOU A CONSULTANT?
Consultants interested in being included in the list are requested to submit an application through the Request For Qualifications survey link here.
Your response to the RFQ is assessed based on the following criteria:
- Complete answers to all questions and sections;
- Knowledge of nonprofit capacity issues;
- Significant work experience in the nonprofit sector or as a consultant to nonprofits; and
- Demonstrated experience specific to sustained collaboration activities (of three or more projects).
Individuals or firms meeting the above qualifications are placed on the NSI Consultant List. There is no deadline for responding to the RFQ and the NSI Consultant List will be updated on an ongoing basis as qualified consultants are approved.
The NSI is committed to supporting and increasing the cultural competence and diversity of consultants providing strategic restructuring services to Los Angeles area nonprofits. As a result, we encourage consultants and firms with a diverse leadership and staff (people of color, women, LGBTQ, and those with disabilities) to respond to this RFQ.